[Dailydrool] Dooze we hab brainz??????

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 18:43:33 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Now lookie here. Dooze it bee it ain't bad nuff dat
da brudder hab to put up wif da problums in me life wifout addin
more??? Why I bee on oberload here. Den affer lardbutt moobe on out ob
me writin chair, an I dooze da disindefectin ob me chair, why I seez
dis question bout iffin a basset got smartz.
Why I nebber.
But Brudder Elwood be fair, I gib dis a fink. I ask meeself how dooze
dis lady ebbin ask dis question, but den I knowz.
Dis all da Deeba's fault.
Why dat one run dem lipperflaps shootin off da snooter why dis where
dat lady git dem ideas. Deeba git da mouf a runnin, why I bet she gots
da nostrils all pinched togedder, she thinkin she so fine.
Why dis one gag da Brudder Elwood, whut ignore her, he be nice to her,
and now we gonna tell it like it be.
Deeba, Brudder Elwood likes his woomanz young, tender, not like youze,
old tuff actin, why hab youze had dem anal glands squeezed lately??
Brudder Elwood is a finkin dis bee youze problum. Youze full ob it.
So der Deeba. Brudder Elwood dun say his words on dis.
Now to dat wooman whut is a askin iffin bassets be stoopid---you gonna
find out how smart we bee------
Now where bee Elder Clara, we gonna hab liddel chat----pick her
brainz---

Drool to all in need--