[Dailydrool] From Elder Clara

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 17:54:18 PDT 2010

Elder Clara here. I bee a reading me droolz, keepin me varmit Brudder
away from the pawboard. This always gits his tail in a knot soElder
Clara is enjoyin dis.
Now Elder Clara is a takin inbentorie. Lets see---
Now are you a STOMPIN for NO RAIN for the Waddle??? Git all 4 paws in
gear and STOMP. Why meny fine folks are workin so hard for a good
time---whut Elder Clara will obserb frum da perch youze see---a liddel
STOMPIN is the least we can do.

Next. Did you get your raffle tickets for HOP's raffle???? Elder Clara
gotz herz, we hab to help all the seniors out dere. Order up todey.

Now how about the Droolin Fur Dollars wif Senior Houndsabound???? Now
lookie here---we talkin helpin da senior hounds again--Auntie Wen has
put so much into dis yard sale, why she worn out, draggin, she hardly
hab time to rest da bones---Elder Clara is a watchin---git on ober dere
and gib a few dollars, helping all we seniors makes your heart feel
good.

Last. Dis fur me varmit Brudder dat ain't figured out whut Momma's a
doin to help more homeless hounds.
I writin himz liddel note.
I sign me name.
Lub and farts frum Elder Clara.-----and Elder Clara knowz whut Momma