[Dailydrool] are bassets intelligent? Long ansser.

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 23:30:37 PDT 2010

Whut dis???  Sum hoomun thinkin we no brainerz an dumb?  Okay,
me brainz not here yet but der sumpin up dere.   Why youze nebber
been to we houze dat full ob da best bweed round...Otay Ruby Doo
da Empress sez herz best cuz her put up wit we.

If we be dummeez how can me open da fwench door silber box.  Why
da Momma hab to lock da big white reely cold box cuz me can open it
too.  Den me snag do gud stuff.  Me no where da key is but no figure
how to git it yet.  Da Momma just put lot a chickie and ribs in der and
I will hab some soon as me figger how to get the step stool outta da kitty
scape room.  Momma moob it cuz me figger out how to use it fur getting da
gud stuff.  Me eben can open da cwoset doors wit da TP paper an da gud
shoe.  Now da momma wear brown an bwack slipper.  Bwahahahaha.
Iffen we dummeez how come we git we own fweezin white box? HUH?
Nuttin dumb bout dat.

Me no any time der be sumpin stwange round da house.  Me and Ruby Doo be
da larm system.  Wen da larm peeples came dey cud sez Momma hab da bestess
larm system round.  We watin fur da day sumbuddy stick der hed in we own door
an twy to come in.  Dey gonna face The Dog House 5 front line.  Da cuddles be on
to frowin him poop bombs down, kitties be hind we yowlin.   Bring up da troopz rear
be the scarry lookin Momma who be madder den da Mad Hatter with her .45 to protect
we frum da bad peeple.  Now how menny udder peeples hab furkids do that?  Dat
be purdy smart.

Dat Abby Gale smart one too.  Herz git her brainz cuz her 4.  Wen her
in trubble den da lookie and da belly turn up.  Dat girl got do lookie.  Why
herz wuz smart enuff to eben git it on da news.  Herz eben destwact da
Momma so we can fwap, fwap, fwap outta da door wit gud stuff.

Nelly Belle smart to.  Herz git on da foor awl playful like and git us
awl in da play mode den herz run roun an git on da couch perch.  Me seen
herz smiling afferwards.  She mite be a senyor but der nuffin wrong wit
her noggin.

Den der be Sadie Maye.  We tag team to reach the farthest stuff.
den fwap fwap fwap we out we door.  Da Momma chase we butt
her slow moobin so we get some good stuff.  We play da tag teem keep
way frum Momma game awl da time.  We eben stole da
aunties toof glue to see if it enny gud.  Yep it werk gud fer me.  Me
toofers mouf and tongue no moobe. tonight herz to slow git da chickie
out so we hep her.  Take we piece furst.  Den ribs in da silber box not eben
a bit safe.

Isabelle still kinner scardt but herz gunna learned.  Me gunna teach her.
Right now her best trick is hidin in da bushes.  Dat gurl git tweets when
herz come in da houze with Momma.  Dat purdy smart fur me.

Den der da Sophee Maree.  Why dat one can sneek like eberything.  Herz
sneak da Momma salad but spit it out iffen der no ranch on da wettuce.
Dat purdy smawt to me.  Oh an wen her go outta door herz will bark bark bark
twyin to git da Momma come and pick herz up.  Wen it supper dat gurl gotta hab
herz fud in speshul bowl or her bark, bark, baaarrrk.  Iffen Momma furgit to put da
sumpin speshul on top den her bark bark bark until it git put on.  Den at beddy time
herz bark, bark, bark to git da Momma to cawwy herz to da beddy.  Den her snuffle
round til Momma gib her dwink in her "own" speshul beddy time cup.  Why dat one
may libbed herz life in puppymill but herz a diba now.  Dat a purdy smart gal iffen you
ask me.

Iffen dat not smart nuff fur ya.  We Tucker (ATB) him chew a hole in da wall rite
where we basset door go.  Him my hero!

We know when we Momma go sumwhere. Herz teke shower, put on da "reel" clothes
and da face paint.  We be a waitin fur da shoe attack.  Her twy to put da shoe on we steel.
You tink she leern but Noooooo.  We no dum...dat ol' woomun da dummy.  Nebber learn.

Iffen you wanna doggy dat do wat you wanna den fin one dem dummu dogs.  Poodles got
poo in dey name, Shitzu got da...well you no dat an me no go der.  Dem cowwly dey just
hab da thunkin dun by sumbody else.  Now Ruby Doo Husky be smart gurl and da Empress.
Herz teech we da Husky stuff.  We different looking but think da same way.

We Bassets be an asset.  Look how well trained we hab our slabes.  Why ebbery thing da do
be fur us.  Why iffen a basset in need der dey go to da resQ.  Who you think teached dem dat.
Der nebber would be a waddle wifout we bassets.  Yep we berry smart.  We gib da trainers heck, den
strut we stuff when we wanna....no wen dey want us to.

Dum Hoomuns no nuffin.  Dey think we pose to do wut they wan den call we bad names.
We Basset strong and berry smawt!  We train our hoomun fum da git go.  Just tink, how long
did it take you to fall in lub with you baby?  Huh???  You tot you were so smart but dat little one
was workin the magic and got a home with you,  Now you in Slabe Training One O One.   Dat
a purty smart one dat got you wrapped around da big ol' paw in no time.  Bwaahahahahahahaha

Momma sez we innerpennant thunkerz.  We no stubborn just stubborn just like herz is.   Well der
cud be one or two smart hoomuns in da mix.....or did we train her to think dat??? Bwahahahaha

We hab a snooter dat almoss da bess in da world.  Dummy don't hab dat do dey?  See we be the bess
ob da bess.  We teech we slaves, we meke dem werk der fingers to da bone fur we.  Eber thing in
da house is fur we and da slave git da weffobbers.  Moss ebber thot dem slabes hab we be in it.  Dat
means we be Berrryyyyyy Berrrryyyyy SMART!

Lub,
Bazzle da Bedeviling Bad Boy, OEBE
Da Man ob Dis Dog House Gang

P.S.  In honor of OEBE memoree day I fink we shud take dis kiddo unner we wing.  I talk to
Tucker (ATB)  who not an OEBE but shud hab been.  He whisper in  da ear.  Show dem dummy
Hoomuns wat we reelly bout.