[Dailydrool] Elmo update

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Apr 14 04:33:10 PDT 2010

Elmo went back to the ophthalmologist earlier this week - his
ulcers are healed and all the bubbles dissipated!  We are so
relieved . . .  he will continue some of the eye drops on a
lesser basis. Unfortunately his sight isn't likely to improve
but he gets along just fine.

And my boy is up and moving again after being so
listless with those painful ulcers.  We're rebuilding his
muscles in his back legs with some short walks - he's
pretty much into that, especially early, early in the
morning when it's nice and cool out.  All those
smells are nice and fresh then . . .

My son's wedding is this weekend so we'll be traveling -
we have a pet sitter who will stay with the 16 paws and
Maggie the barking sheltie so we are much relieved about
that. I showed her the guest room on her meet and greet
visit with the gang but she asked if I minded if she slept in
the basset room with the hounds. . .  now that's a great pet
sitter if you ask me!!

We send drool to all the hounds in need and worried
mom and dad drool to their slaves -

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie and
Pw Bosley