[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle bound

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 04:35:19 PDT 2010

I know some droolers are already on the road... we want to wish safe travels to everyone. Can't wait to see you all! There is still 1/2 a room available if someone is deciding to come last minute. Email me by tonight- or call my cell 716-679-5131 after tonight.

Though Elvis can only stomp two-pawed, he's doing his part.

Anyone else wanting to add atb names to be added to the Remembrance path- please send names to myself or Kathy Riker- I will check email until late tonight.

NORAIN NORAIN PETPAWTUNIA NORAIN SMOOCHELVIS NORAIN KISSMAGGIEMAE NORAIN PLAYWITHCHUNKY NORAIN PETCHILLIE

see you all soon, Angelika and Elvis too- my Chunky buddy will be here tonight...we're buds!