[Dailydrool] Are Bassets Dumb or Smart?

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Wed Apr 14 07:30:32 PDT 2010

My bassett lures me out of my recliner by going to the door to go
out...then when I'm up and at the door, she runs back and opens the flip-up
arms to my recliner to see if the 'coveted' pair of socks have been stashed
there....  She does this frequently....  She also doesn't miss a chance to
check newly removed shoes...just in case the 'coveted' socks got stuck
inside....

I say 'SMART'!

Maureen C.