[Dailydrool] Basset Intelligence

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Apr 14 07:57:39 PDT 2010

Tommy,  I saw that commercial too,  started playing in central FLA about a
week or so ago.  It is for Petsmart and we love the basset in it,  and you
are right,  the other, funny I cannot remember the breed,   is always ahead
of the basset, until the food goes down.  Then the Basset is right there,
front and first!  They know what is important!

wen