[Dailydrool] Basset Topiary Sale

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 08:34:36 PDT 2010

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue has basset topiaries for sale. Only $75 plus shipping!!
These normally retail for $88 - $125 each.  You can easily place lights on the form, which is what I did, using inexpensive light straands purchased after Christmas.

If you are interested, please contact me at Adopt4Paws at yahoo.com. Payment can be made via check (payable to Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue) or PayPal.

Help support basset rescue and enjoy these wonderful topiary forms!

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue

p.s. We also can obtain other breeds:
Airedale, Australian Shepherd, Basenji, Bichon Frise, Boston Terrier, Boxer, Bull Terrier, Bulldog, Cavalier Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel, Collie, Corgi, Doberman, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Greyhound, Jack Russell, Minature Pincher, Poodle, Pug, Labrador Retriever, Rottweiler, Schnauzer, Scottie, Weimaraner, Westie, and Yorkie. We even can get you a variety of cat topiary forms as well! Contact us for pricing since they do vary by the specific item/breed.