[Dailydrool] Jill the Bagel is a traitor!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Apr 14 18:32:09 PDT 2010

Oh Nadine,

It is not that Jill is a traitor she is a smart female.  We all know about
Daddy's Girls.  Jill has just figured out that men are sucker's......uh....
 ...oops... I mean...sucked in by a sweet look from a cute girl.  Jill will
come  running back to you as soon as daddy starts saying no.

In  the meantime enjoy having that little extra space on the bed.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Kidz quit messing with the sleep number controls.  No... I can't get
a bed that has a control for all of you.  I wonder if I would have
any room if I bought a double super king??????