[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle houndies

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 18:33:45 PDT 2010

Are you coming to the BW houndless? or perhaps with only one hound and an
extra pair of arms? Would you like to waddle with greatness?
Petunia has assigned me many duties this weekend and Loki and Jordan would
dearly love to waddle but their momslave here cannot do it.
Loki is one of the famous Sunnybuppies and is a full brother to the Grand
Marshalls, Blue and Bella. He also is an international studmuffin star of
Hushpuppy commercials. Alas he has no brains but is available for  waddling.
Jordan is a sweet red and white girlygirl with eyes that will melt your
heart. She is Loki's age (almost 3) and has a lot of brains. She lubs  people.
I will be working registration so if you decide you would like to waddle an
 extra houndie, just ask for me.
I will cheerfully put the leash in your hands. Of course, you have to give
them back!
Or email me and I will reserve a hound for you.
Thanks
Kathy with Crackers (who prefers to just hang out with mom) Loki and
Jordan.