[Dailydrool] Pam - allergy

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 15 08:46:28 PDT 2010

My 10 month old lab puppy started this way and then began coughing hoarse in the evening.  By morning she could not even bark.  It sounded like a child with the croup.  I took her in and the vet said it was a virus going around.  He gave her a shot of antibiotic and a week of pills.  I was thinking allergy at first because there is so much pollen .  It is now 4 days later and the cough is much better but in the middle of the night I had to give Robitussin DM because she was coughing a lot.  I will keep her on 10cc every 8 house until the cough is gone.  Mom Slave Sue to Tilly basset and Phoebe black lab and CaseyMae ATB