[Dailydrool] Available room at the Residence Inn

Barbara Sorensen b.a.sorensen at att.net
Thu Apr 15 07:57:19 PDT 2010

I don't know what room availability has been, but this might help someone.  I will be cancelling our reservation today.  We booked a two bed room, but can't attend the waddle due to family health problems.  Drat, we were really looking forward to seeing all our friends and the hounds!  We do hope things have settled down by Michigan.

Barb, mom to Copper, Duncan, Wilbur and Buddy the not-a-basset with Max and Gretta at the Bridge.