[Dailydrool] AUntie KAren Sommerfield

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:56:45 PDT 2010

We could go on and on about how selfless and good AUntie Karen was that it
would be a post a nickzillion miles long

so we will just post one of our favorite things

when she would hear that a doggy was having a surgury or was very ill and
she would make them a blanket..now I know lots of people think a blanket is
nice but it is just a blanket..but trust me as someone who has one of her
blankets

a blanket made with love is not just a blanket and every time I laid on mine
i could feel the love that went into making it and it made me get well.

many of you have the blankets and didnt even know where they came from..they
came from pure love..

I'm waving at you AUntie KAren...can you see me now???

XOXXOXOXOOXOOX
Bobby

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie