[Dailydrool] This, that, and NO RAIN STOMP STOMP

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 20:06:49 PDT 2010

First, massive drool for Shelby.  Please keep us posted.  It sounds serious
enough to take her to the emergency vet.

We're so glad Bo is doing so well.  Sorry he's a little rebellious against
the diet, but better to have him feisty than sick!

Poor Debbie and Sister Daisy's sebaceous cyst.  My DH had one of Geoffrey's
rupture all over him like that and he still recoils in horror from the
memory.  He describes it like "Aliens".  Molly had one on her ear go a few
weeks ago but it wasn't as spectacular as that.

Happy birthday Otter!

And lots of NO RAIN STOMP STOMP being directed towards south Jersey.  Sorry
we can't be with you.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))