[Dailydrool] Update on Sophia's lost eyes

Denise Davis thelaydnred at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 22:05:23 PDT 2010

It's been a long and hard 6 months, Sophia is getting along great we just recently moved and it was a bit crazy and Sophia was lost didn't know where to turn with all the boxes and the house upside down, when the big day came oh my gosh we put the doggie door in our bedroom and she wouldn't have anything to do with that, so we had to put it back in the great room, this house is basically the same, her ramp up to the bed was switched ohhh nooo it had to be turned around the other way, but hubby and I swear she can see, she knows where shoes and anything else left on the floor, so she grabs it up, she knows she will get a treat then we get it back, the only problem is she is more aggressive with her food, she growls if Josephine comes near and they have had a a few fights where I have to pull them apart by the tails. But she travels around very well. Josephine her pollen allergies are horrible this year, Of course I e-mail Dawn of Daphyland for help, vet
 was costing too much, she said Murphy's oil and water seems to help, I tell people she used to be the size of a great Dane she has just chewed herself down to the size of a bagel lol....

Denise and ok hubby too
Josephine & Sophia