[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley Thanks All

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 19:53:12 PDT 2010

Well, there'll be no living with Beas now that she can put the title of BOTW
on the DD under her belt!  LOL  I  thank all who voted for her.  I wish all
could win,  We've had a lot of people here over the past two days, got some
family issues going on and we've hadn't had the quiet we're used to.  All
the activity here and Beas acting the gracious hostess has put a bit of a
set-back in her back problem, she is a little restless but I have given her
a pain pill and now she's finally relaxed and sleeping on her pillows. It
still amazes me how perceptive she is to things.

Thank You again and doG bless all,
Ruthie Beattie & Ms. Beasley