[Dailydrool] Board Waddle Remembrance Walk

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 20:16:24 PDT 2010

Very tired after four days of fun. Dawn posted about the RW. It was
fantastic. Angelika and I set everything up and began lighting candles. Folks
came by, some stayed only a minute, others sat down on the grass to bond with
their loved one. Lots of hugs and tears. The ATB hounds cooperated sending
us a  bright evening star and smiley moon. We let it burn it self out as we
joined  Amanda and Sharon's party but could hear and see others stopping by.
Even heard  from one member who came back at 3 AM to take a picture of the
heart.
Hopefully some of those who took pix will upload to a sharing site. I think
 it was a cathartic experience for all of us who have lost our bestest ever
 furends.
Kathy who spent some time remembering Spanky, Sonny and Elwood  ATB.