[Dailydrool] New DD Website seeking photos

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:55:40 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone -

I am about to give the DD website a completely new look and feel for 2010. It will take some time but the process is being started. All non working items, should fully function on the 'new and improved' website.

I am requesting photos of member bassets. The qualifications I need for these photos are as follows:

The background should be able to be easily, or fairly easily knocked out if I choose to do so (ie, no hands on basset's head, basset looking through blades of grass etc)
A clear, non-blurry photo
An interesting pose or look is a bonus
The basset's name and how long he or she has been a drooler will appear in a small tagline near the basset, so please include BOTH of these items with your photo
Lastly, please use this email address to send your photo so I can keep all photos in the same place. Use the subject Web Photo and send to me at
droolphotos at gmail.com

By submitting a photo, you are agreeing to have your basset appear on The Daily Drool website.

Thank you - hopefully this will make for a fun and informative site for all!

Nancy Gallagher