[Dailydrool] Our day wit Da Deeba!

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 09:47:37 PDT 2010

Hello All,

Dis be Yowza and Jack and we want to tell you all about our Saturday wit Emma the Delicate Deeba. Yep, dat right, we spend da day wit Emma and her momma Beth and our momma Sara. And guess what, da Deeba is BAROOTIFULL!!!. We gibs her lots and lots of kisses and she gibs us kisses back and Beth gibs us rubs and we gib Beth kisses. Its was oh so grate! We knows dat Da Brudder will surely hab something to say about dis but wees don't care! Brudder Elwood, we lubs Da Deeba and Da Deeba lub us! We now consider Da Deeba our most special girlfriend in da whole wide world! We lubs you!

Momma here, it truly was an honor to be in the presence of Emma and her momm, Beth. We had a wonderful walk around the lake where Beth and I were stopped numerous times so people could admire our hounds. It was great!

Snooters,

Yowza and Jack

and slave Sara