[Dailydrool] TRUMPET VINES

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 12:20:38 PDT 2010

Does anyone know if hummingbird vines and or trumpet vines are poisonous to
 the Bassets ??? I want to put one on the corner of my fence  their
little boy came over today to talk to me and his grandpa was babysitting and he
said ( the grandpa )  oh , so you are Marlene,  I have heard many  stories
about you !
MEEEEEEEE ???????  you must be mistaken !     bwahahahahaha  !!!!!  we are
going to be putting up  something to  block off  their vision of my yard,
hell, who knows , someday I may  want to go streaking !!!  bwahahahah

Marlene  Maggie  and Annie  ( notice no evil ?????   )