[Dailydrool] Were HOME!

george at georgeegrunt.com george at georgeegrunt.com
Mon Apr 19 15:44:41 PDT 2010

Hi everyone! A very tired King George here. We finally got back home from the Boardwaddle. New Jersey and Texas sure are far apart! It was good to get home and back on my bed. We had a great time and thank Auntie Dawn and Uncle Rich for putting on such a good party!

We got to New Jersey on Thursday night, we traveled with Auntie Beffie and Teddy and Izzy. Well we was in two different cars but we followed each other. We had my personal valet with us. (one of my two legged brudders) and he is a professional driver so we didnt even get losted when we got to New Jersey. Mom usually does get losted. We did miss a turn but thanks to him we got back on the road real easy. When we got to the residence Inn we saw Auntie Ilene and Auntie Shelley when we got out of the car, they had Charlie and Viv with them. We surprised them cause they thought we wasnt getting there until Friday. Charlie dont like my momma. Momma thinks they knew each other in a previous life. Viv is pwetty. We got to see Auntie Dawn and Marilyn and UNcle Rich and more aunties at the party. I just stopped in and said hey.

Saturday I didnt play in the Olympics, I just watched while Jaz did all the events. MOm had chicken nuggets but they didnt help. We all went to the beach before and Jaz got tired playing with Izzy. MOm says next time we will go to the beach after. She did win a bassetude award. That was pretty cool.

We stayed in the room with our brudder errr my personal valet while mom went to the pawtion. Hers went early so she could sell stuff for the homeless houndies. She had a good time and was glad to see all her friends she only gets to see once a year. Hers wished we all lived closer.

Me and Jaz rode in out new wheels for the boardwaddle. At first I wasnt sure if I liked it but it was pretty cool. We had hotdogs at the picnic. I won longest ears and got a neat medal.

We had to leave for home Sunday morning. It was sad to leave all our furends but just know we miss and love you all year long until we get to see you again.

Here are some pictures from the whole twip if you wanna look!

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=2597806015/a=3798410_3798410/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Hey Pawtunia. I love you tooo!!

snooters to all in need

King George and Baby Jaz