[Dailydrool] Craiglist free basset/ SE MN

Robbie robbieettaw at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 11:02:08 PDT 2010

Hey all,
I see on the Rochester, MN craiglist, is this listing for a basset. I'd snap him up if it weren't for the restriction in our town to 4 dogs after acquiring a kennel license... and we are already to the limit.
Robbie, mom to 2 bassets, a beagle and a dachshund/beagle

< I have a black, smaller basset hound that needs a good home. He is just over a year old and he needs to be an outdoor dog or needs a family that can deal with barking and howling. He is a very lovable dog that loves to cuttle and play but is very loud wile he plays. >