[Dailydrool] Dora at HOP & I just don't get it!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:12:16 PDT 2010

I wanted to welcome sweet Dora to HOP!  She's lovely, the exact same color
combo as my dear Aeryn ATB (grey fur and all, lol).

I also wanted to chime in with a comment that no matter how many times I
hear myself say it (or type it), I still JUST DON"T GET IT!  How on earth
could someone love a dog for 14 years (or one month even), and just decide
to have it put down just because they can't keep it any more????  Likewise,
how could a person under the same circumstances abandon said dog.  How could
that person not even consider doing the best they can by said animal,
finding it a better home or if given no other options, take it to a shelter.

It's no wonder the human race can't manage to get along when we have clearly
made so dire an evolutionary diversion from where we should have gone. All
the technological advances in the universe and we can't as a race (the HUMAN
one) return unconditional love and companionship in kind?

It boggles my mind.

On a much more fun note, does everyone have their HOP raffle tickets?  There
are some seriously beautiful items up for raffle at HOP this year and you
know you need them!

Brenda- Momslave to Copper and Elphaba