[Dailydrool] REMINDER FROM ZEPHYR - LAST DAYS FOR MOON DOGGIE BOARDWADDLE FUNDRAISER

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue Apr 20 19:52:45 PDT 2010

Hi Basset Slaves,

Mom & Dad are totally exhausted from a very looooooong and busy weekend.  First,
the Boardwaddle and then the big street fair in town on Sunday.  Phooey!!! No
time for ME!!!

So, I am sure she forgot to remind everyone that the big Moon Doggie Boardwaddle
fundraiser ends soon.  BUY YOUR MOON DOGGIE COFFEE NOW because 100% of the net
proceeds are being donated right back to help houndies find homes.

The new JDs ROASTY TOASTY COCONUT was a HUGH SUCCESS and was the first flavor to
sell out at the picnic!  Everyone loved it and the bags were flying off the
table.  Second to sell out was Scooter Pie's Chocolate Marshmallow right before
Romeo & Juliette's "YES! We are French" Vanilla.

But don't forget that ALL MOON DOGGIE COFFEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE SALE!  So, go
to www.moondoggiecoffee.com and ORDER - ORDER - ORDER!

Thanks to all

ZEPHYR FUNK