[Dailydrool] Wednesday>>Champion Pill Taker!

lisa cherry lisacherry66 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 20:39:33 PDT 2010

Wednesday will eat anything and places in all [Chow Hound Contests] she is entered in. She spoils me because all I have to do is give her ..her pill and she immediately eats it and usually chews it which may not be the best but, hey..you can't have it all! It does not matter what form it is in she takes it and doesn't think twice about it. She can out eat any male hound I'm sure. She is something else. Booty takes his pills by me just popping down the back of his throat. Lisa,Wednesday[i eat anything] and Booty