[Dailydrool] Dora at HOP & I just don't get it!

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 21 11:27:45 PDT 2010

It is like this everywhere.   Those of us who love them, don't understand how someone could give them up at all.  There are many different reasons, and most are lousy reasons.. I started/formed a senior Basset rescue In 2005, at times younger ones came in. But for me seniors are the best.  I have 5 personal seniors and when one makes their journey to the bridge, I always adopt another senior.  Dora is one of the lucky senior's to have traveled to her new home at the HOP.   We need a place like this in Southern California. Where our seniors can go and live out their lives, and receive needed vet care.   I am sure the House of Puddles needs donations for Dora as well as the many seniors that they care for.

http://community.webshots.com/user/carolsd21

facebook.com/ownedbybassets.

Carol and her hounds

A voice for the voiceless

Dedicated to saving the seniors

Senior Bassets are the best adopt one, they may have a shorter time with you, but in the time they are with you, it changes your life forever as they rap their big and some not so big paws around your heart

Megan 15 GD 8/07, Kami 11 GD 1/07, Baxter 10 GD 7/01, Corey 14 GD 11/09, Sadie 12 GD 11/09

ATB kids Cleo 15 GD 8/07 ATB 12/12/08, Josie 14 GD 10/04 ATB 11/27/09, Cinnamon 14 GD 8/07(Beagle) ATB 11/7/09, Kai 12 GD 2/07 ATB 8/16/08