[Dailydrool] Trixie

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 16:46:19 PDT 2010

The news is not good.....Pathologist is looking at her results and won't know final answer until late tomorrow but the prelim results point to Lymphoma.  My heart aches so - she had 8 cysts removed when we had her as a foster almost three years ago....all calcified - and none were cancerous - It's so hard to fathom all of this since less then a week ago she was stealing bread off the counter and now doesn't even look for anything to steal.   Please send lots of drool her way.....and to her sisters who don't understand why Trixie isn't in the mood to play.

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess and Trixie

=