[Dailydrool] Trixie

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 18:46:49 PDT 2010

Just picked up Trixie after she spent the afternoon at the vet....Keep slinging drool her way for they are not sure what is going on.  It appears (from her x-ray) that her heart and lungs could be large or larger - yet EKG all normal (that was also a concern - an irregular heartbeat, she doesn't have any blockage, bad teeth - but also could have an infection but he doesn't have any fever...back home with antibiotics and pain meds however will hold off on the pain meds...she hasn't seemed in pain ever!

She is now resting comfortably - ate some chicken - even had a "movement" - Keep your fingers crosed about her lab results - still think she is mad because I am working afternoons now so I am not home as much!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess and (Drool please!) Trixie