[Dailydrool] Nelly needs something (drool?)

Linda Dianis Ldianis at comcast.net
Tue Apr 20 18:29:18 PDT 2010

Nelly has an oily coat, and has had several cysts removed in the past
during dentals. But a small one on her side opened and began to ooze
out white gunk last night. I thought I knew what to do from droolers'
stories, so I dabbedd at it and cleaned it and put bacitracin on it.
Tonight it is now oozing blood, and looks more like a little crater.
What can I do to help her? I do not want blood all over the place. She
is beginning to be a little snarky with us prodding it, too.
Thanks!
Linda, with Otis (who for once is just fine!) and Nellybelly