[Dailydrool] Computer for Rescue?

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Apr 21 05:40:05 PDT 2010

My boss uses refurbs as often as he can ... we've gotten dells, ibms
(usually really good pc's), HP / Compaq ... etc.. and even locally in VA we
have three shops that also do refurbs (buying large quantities off lease and
if not refurbing them themselves, they have the manufacturer do so, etc)

Case in point .. Pacificgeek.com  99 dollars

you have to select "todays bonus item" and choose windows xp pro by hand for
free  but for example 99 plus shipping its about the same specs as that dell
with the exception of the MS Office 2003 software .. but then also, Open
Office is free (and every bit as competent as MS's office, and with Open
Office you won't have to worry about paying for software upgrades so long as
its free (been so for better than 5 years now) or even transfer your current
office suite.

-Robert

HP Fast, Cheap & Small P4 2.8 GHz XP Pro Computer Liquidation
Our Price: 	$99.99
Buy 30 or more:	 $94.99/ea
Part No.: C02-COM-2DC5000SFF8B
Condition: 	Refurbished <javascript:;>
Model No.:  dc5000 pb190us#aba pb483a#aba
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard
Warranty: 	90 Days

http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.asp?id=94333&C=220&S=982