[Dailydrool] 8 year old basset in Shreveport LA and no rescue there

Helena Poist helenapoist at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:15:18 PDT 2010

Contact Rebecca young

From: Rebecca Young <rebecca_young71104 at yahoo.com>
These dogs are all at the shelter in Shreveport, LA and are urgent. The shelter is very full and most of these dogs have been there quite a while:

Basset Hound: 8 year old male,hw+
Please contact me if you can help any of these dogs. Please forward and crosspost.
Rebecca Young
Becky's Bridge

The bridge between desperation and hope.

Contact Rebecca young

From: Rebecca Young <rebecca_young71104 at yahoo.com>
These dogs are all at the shelter in Shreveport, LA and are urgent. The shelter is very full and most of these dogs have been there quite a while:

Basset Hound: 8 year old male,hw+
Please contact me if you can help any of these dogs. Please forward and crosspost.
Rebecca Young
Becky's Bridge

The bridge between desperation and hope.

The local basset rescue is Louisiana is now closed so there is no one to help this boy who is so darn cute..

These dogs are all at the shelter in Shreveport, LA and are urgent.  The shelter is very full and most of these dogs have been there quite a while:

Basset Hound:  8 year old male,hw+
Dewey:  3-5 year old basset mix, hw+

Please contact me if you can help any of these dogs.  Please forward and crosspost.
Rebecca Young
Becky's Bridge

The bridge between desperation and hope.

Helena Poist Vice President of Marketing and Sales Proplanner.NET ISU Research Park 2321 North Loop Drive Ames, IA 50010 515-296-7526 helena.poist at proplanner.NET