[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia Info

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Thu Apr 22 18:20:51 PDT 2010

The recommended dosage is on the bottle --- if I recall correctly, it is 4
tablets/day for a 50 -75 pound dog for three week period and then it is
reduced to 2 tablets/day.  I give Johnny his with his meals (e.g. 1 in the
am and 1 in the pm).  I have seen no side effects and Johhny has been on it
for almost 18 months.  It has allowed him to move with ease and be pain-free
without the potential liver problems associated with Rimadyl and Zubrin.  I
think it is wonderful and certainly worth a try.

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets