[Dailydrool] Calendar Day

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 18:54:41 PDT 2010

With lots of company, we almost forgot that Friday is MacKenzie and Gallagher's calendar day.  We opted for a day between their birthdays.  MacKenzie's put on a few since this picture was taken and Gallagher has filled out some.  Of course we now have to explain to Miss Poppy that she wasn't here when the picture was taken.  Next year she can rule!  These "yankee" bassets are settling rather well into low country life in North Carolina!  As the days warm up the evening walks take longer and longer.  No land speed records are in danger.
Julie, slave to Miss MacKenzie, Gallager and all ruled by the iron paw of Senior Miss Mary Poppins (aka Poppy)