[Dailydrool] armpit issues

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:21:13 PDT 2010

I am putting this through for Debby- she had some difficulties getting it in. If you want to reply privately please note her email addy below.

Thanks- Angelika

From: dmcalli457 at aol.com
 To: dailydrool-request at dailydrool.org
Subject: Re: Requesting Feedback on Armpit (Yes I said Armpit) Issue
 Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:52:31 -0400

 Hello All,

 Gus is 7yrs old. Healthy happy and a brat! LOVE HIM Silly...
 However he has arm pit issues, especially the left one. He gets
 baths on a regualr basis, super good food and only hypoallergetic treats.
 But he licks and licks and get red the part he can reach and kinda
 yeasty (actual area in the pit itself).. i put corn starch in as
a kinda absorbent and that works as they lick it right off and not make em sick
 Any thoughts as to the WHY they get this OR it is just a Basset
 thing along with other fun stuff? I know the area does not get much air.. LOL Only makes him more basset smelling faster, which does not bother me.. but
well ya know..

 Thanks for any advise - dmcalli457 at aol.com

 Debby, Gus and Hunter (not a bassett but LUV my brother)...