[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle and Icelandic volcano

Diana Grove dianaegrove at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 05:32:42 PDT 2010

Well, we're back safely in Ireland.  We had a great time at the Boardwaddle renewng friendships two and four legged.

Thank you so much to everyone who kindly offered us a place to stay when the volcano disrupted our flight plans!  Basset people are the best!  Lucy was really happy to see us when we got home (and we were happy to see her as well).

Diana and Frank

P.S.  Frank says thanks to Rusty for going the right way this year!