[Dailydrool] congrachoolashuns to Wendie

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 11:43:31 PDT 2010

Dis be Annie Belle of da Tana Gurls.  We wanna give Wendie Prince and da seinyers four paws up on doin so good wif their yard sale.  We wanna know if dat speshul guy frum the day before happen to show up.

Also my bwaneless sister Jennie Mae has bin goin to beediants skool to learn how to NOT jump up on everybuddy awl the time.  She has been doin pretty good there.  Amazing since mom cawls her air hed.  She needs extra werk in a nudder dept tho.  Now Roland at OEBE headkwarters take note, first she pulled up TWO of mom's new rose bushes she planted in Blossom's garden since the other ones all winter killed.  Now this be after she had to jump over the fence dat wuz around them.  Mom gotted them back in the ground but yesterday morning while mom was at werk for four hours she got in there and pulled up all THREE of them.  One was right on top of the dirt and the other two scattered in the yard.  She also "tilled" up a spot in the grass, too, with her teeth.  She was to have class today but the skool lady's trcuk broke down and we had to change till next weekend.  Maybe she herd that jennie hasn't been able to post bond money yet and she hasn't heard back frum her attorneys Nigel and Llewis either.

Jennie Mae here.  Wild Child didn't tell you that she has been lying in the strawberry patch!

We both be sending drool to anyone hoo needs it!