[Dailydrool] SOD Boswellia and buying it

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 13:02:29 PDT 2010

Has anyone found a cheaper place to buy it.  I have found some vet supplies sites, but I would prefer liquid form.

Carol and her hounds

Dedicated to saving the seniors

Senior Bassets are the best adopt one, they may have a shorter time with you, but in the time they are with you, it changes your life forever as they rap their big and some not so big paws around your heart

ATB kids Cleo 15 GD 8/07 ATB 12/12/08, Josie 14 GD 10/04 ATB 11/27/09, Cinnamon 14 GD 8/07(Beagle) ATB 11/7/09, Kai 12 GD 2/07 ATB 8/16/08