[Dailydrool] PetzLife Gel

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 17:53:44 PDT 2010

I bought some PetzLife Gel today to use for Otter, but I am not quite
sure how to use it.  I know some of you use the stuff because this is
how I found out about the product.  I would appreciate any pointers that
you can give me.  For his weight (73 lbs.) it looks like I use 1 tsp.
Then do I just rub it on his teeth.  I see he can't eat of drink 30 min.
before or after.  And, I use it every day plus brush on the third day.
Is this how you guys use the product?  I see it recommends to use it at
night but I am not doing this until I see how he reacts to the product.
I will really appreciate any help that I can get.  I am very excited and
hope this works because he doesn't handle anesthesia well at all and he
has plaque/odor issues the mere brushing isn't helping.
Thanks in advance for the help,
Cheryl
Otter, Radar and Mollie