[Dailydrool] Update on Shannon Gerdel

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 18:47:16 PDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I need to say this more often, because I mean it. My Daily Drool Family is a
very important part of my health and well being.

I have to thank all of you for your continued support! I am so grateful for
the Drool, the emails, cards, and messages on various social networking
sites. I always intend to send individual thank you, and then I get
overwhelmed.

I do not remember if I sent a notice to everyone about the cyst on my
pituitary gland, or not. At this point and time, brain wise, everything is
stable! Yea! The brain tumor has not grown, and the cyst that they recently
found on my pituitary gland is not a problem.

My thoughts are with all of you that have lost a Hound or a human, and Drool
to everyone that needs it.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses from the Caspaw Cwew!

In Drool,

Babe: dogster.com/dogs/261208
Boomer: dogster.com/dogs/235129
Arnie: dogster.com/dogs/281040
Shannon (an absolute, total, complete BassetCase)
Facebook: facebook.com/shannon.r.gerdel
MySpace.com/shannongerdel

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive