[Dailydrool] Allow me to introduce......

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 25 18:59:13 PDT 2010

Allow me to introduce the newest member of our family - Miss Olivia!  She is a very well-mannered little senior from OBR, about 8 years old, red and white, and very obviously hit by the Freckle Fairy. The title "Miss" just seemed to be appropriate.  She arrived yesterday and scoped out the best chairs, her bed, and place the hound food is stored.  We firmly believe she was sent by Queen Olive to keep the other two hooligans in line.  She did not like my selection of food dishes -- I had to find one more to her liking -- and she will not drink water with the slightest bit of slobber in it.  I fear my slave-training needs some improvement.

She was a stray from Norwalk, Ohio, where she was eating out of trash cans and they tell me, terrorizing the neighborhood.  It apparently took Animal Control two weeks to catch her. She's been in her foster  home for over a year, adopted once and returned.  This time she's found her forever home.  We will always have a special spot in our hearts for Qween Olive, Qween Poppy, Rudy, Phyllis and all those who have gone before, but there is always room to love another.