[Dailydrool] Allow me to introduce......

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:22:54 PDT 2010

Dear  Marilyn,

Congratulations! Little Miss Olivia will no doubt be ruling the roost before
long.  We are very happy for you and look forward to meeting her soon.

from LilyGurl...Deer Ms Olivia,  I know you will work herd on your
slave-twaining techniques. it won't be lone before you are one of the
Waddling Pwincesses of Ohio.  Auntie marilyn has some mighty fine fudge for
you to hawk to raise monies for the homeless hounds.  We will sniff with you
soon,little one.

Pw. LilyGurl

Pat, LilyGurl and Rudy