[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 19:26:10 PDT 2010

I just wanted to thank those few people who sent their inspirational stories of their hounds. I have enjoyed them and have already shared them with several friends and family members. I find it hard to believe that all the people on the Drool and only 4 responded to sharing their stories of how their dogs have touched their lives in such positive ways. I truly believe that our dogs are sent to us from God to teach us so much. I know I have learned a lot from the dogs I have had in my life and am still learning with Henry.

I love hearing these stories and I am ordering a book called, " Four Paws from Heaven" that I can not wait to read.
I still would love to hear from many more out there. I know there must be more than 4 people who's dogs have taught them something or inspired you in some way.

Thank you,

Maureen and Henry