[Dailydrool] (no subject)

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 14:57:01 PDT 2010

I wanted to thank all those who shared their stories if inspiration with me and hope that you continue to send your stories. I received an e-mail telling me that there have been authors who have used stories taken from the Drool and that is why many have not responded to me. My intention is NOT to write a book. It is simply to just be edified from you and your special four legged friends who have touched all our hearts. I am a simple person and just like to read heart warming stories that can really lift our spirits. I have no agenda's.
I hope nobody has misunderstood my intentions and would love to continue to hear from you and your sweet basset's . I have truly been touched by so many of your stories and thank you once again for sharing them.
God Bless to all

Maureen and Henry