[Dailydrool] Things That Slaves Need to Know 15

Michael Moore divlog at msn.com
Mon Apr 26 13:13:00 PDT 2010

This is Muldoon.  Dadperson is typing this exactly.  I had to comment about this misinformation in my favorite Drool.  Slaves are slow.  Nummies are nummies.  Nummies are mine.  Cookies are cookies.  Jars are on counters.  Counters are mine.  Pails are mine.  I don't know what a diaper is but I know all about socks and squids and dead seals and bread and nummies.  If I am there it is mine.  It is mine if I want it.  It is yours if I do not want it.

WEEK #376

"THINGS BASSETS NEED TO REMEMBER"

#15...."The diaper pail is not a COOKIE JAR"!!!!!!

Muldoon.

Michael and Robin, Food Slaves to Muldoon and Max and Norton
Grendel ATB and MacDuff ATB