[Dailydrool] This and That

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:44:20 PDT 2010

We think the pictures of Morse and friends are adorable.  He is a most handsome houndie.  I love the look of Rolph.  The hair is gorgeous.  The girls would love to meet the boys if only we were closer.

We are so sorry to hear that Lovey went to the bridge.  She must have had an adventursome life but it is good that she finally found some love and peace.

Shelby is doing ok.  Asleep in her donut right now.  She has become quite the diva when taking her pills.  She used to love cream cheese but no more or at least not as much.  Sooooo.............. if we wrap the pill covered in cream cheese in a piece of ham, it meets with her approval and she takes it.  She has us trained.  She will also take the pills in catfood sometimes.  She has been the best girl about all of this.  No whining or complaining.

The other girls think she shouldn't get all that attention so have been trying to get some of their own.  Ninja has become very demanding and is draped over my leg at the moment so no one else can get close.  She has also taken to pawing us if we don't respond quickly enough.  We need to shorten some nails around here.

Drool to all in need.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby