[Dailydrool] Inspired by my bassets

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 26 14:05:43 PDT 2010

My bassets inspire me every day in little ways; to live in the moment, take a nap in the sun,take pleasure in little things.I don't know anybody who can get so much pleasure just from chasing a little lizard around the yard.To live simply and just remember to love.

I also love to read dog stories.One of the best books is in the Chicken Soup series and is called "What I learned from the Dog".Wonderful stories about our loving companions.They taught me so much about love.When Mac, my heart dog sudenly went down in the rear we had to help him to the bridge.I never thought I could cry so much or feel so much sorrow on the loss of a pet.They have changed my life.