[Dailydrool] Miss Olivia, Harley, and Lovey

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:18:42 PDT 2010

Welcome Miss Olivia!  It sounds exactly as if Qw Olive had a hand in sending
her your way Marilyn.  We look forward to hearing about her slave training
work with you.

Val, I've never had any luck with anything to keep the bassets from licking
their paws.  I've tried socks, bandages, etc.  And when you put the e-collar
on Henry he won't move -- he thinks he's trapped.  He stood stock still for
45 minutes once -- I tried luring him with treats, pushing him, etc.  He
wouldn't sit, lie down, or anything.  He just stood there.  I finally gave
up and didn't have the heart to keep it on.  Usually I have to put him on
predisone for a few days to knock them out.

Hearthealing drool to Lovey's foster family, and gentle journey drool to
her.  You gave her a very happy old age, and she's waiting for you free from
pain and young again at the Bridge.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))