[Dailydrool] Bungee Basset

Kelly Epley epilady1960 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:06:39 PDT 2010

Have you ever seen a bungee basset?  I recently purchased a squirrel bungee,
that you hang from a tree with 2 ears of corn.  The directions say to spread
peanut butter on the corn to get the squirrels interested.  So I hang my
bungee complete with peanut butter and watch from the kitchen window as my
boy Drake dances on his hind legs trying to eat the corn.  After losing his
grip on the corn, he decides this just won't do.  He jumped up and grabbed
the corn firmly in his mouth and precedes to back away from the tree.
 Finally, the branch breaks and he prances around the yard with his prize.
 He ate every kernel with a spot of peanut butter and left the rest.  As
long as I don't put peanut butter on the corn he leaves it alone.  I can't
wait for warmer weather,  the battle will be on.

--
Kelly Epley
Hounds Have Basset Rescue