[Dailydrool] YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 17:35:04 PDT 2010

Momma here and boy do we have a special offer!!!!

You are all invited---to come to the Michigan Basset Waddle and
meet----The BASSET HOUNDZ!!!!!!
You are hearing the real deal right here folks!!!
The live entertainment at the Michigan Waddle is the new,one and only
singing and dancing group that will be sure to get those toebones
tapping, those paws a clapping and put a smile on the snooter!!!!

Got your attention we hope---!!!!!!

This has been "in the works" since last year and the time is coming
fast--there are some things you don't want to miss and this we promise
will be one of them. We are singing and dancing for donations to help
those hounds, and we will be preforming at the Friday Nite Dinner, and
also the Saturday Picnic.

Get your reservations in, come and join us--we promise a good time---or
a ton of laughs--
But what ever happens in Michigan probably won't stay in Michigan, so
be there--come and meet us, help the hounds and have a good time.

Wendie Prince of Senior HoundsAbound, and Linda Lartique are joining me
on stage, sooooooo--get ready, we are getting ready to cut THE BASSET
HOUNDZ loose!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake