[Dailydrool] heart warming story

Linda Wittig wittigs at live.com
Mon Apr 26 20:19:50 PDT 2010

I see every post as a heart warming and/or touching story because they are written about how our hounds touch our lives every day, sometimes every hour and every minute. Mine have taught me to be more in the present moment, to listen, to watch, to respond without anger, to be more patient, to discipline with love. I look at my furbabies as they sleep their nighttime sleep and know they truly are my babies. I am so grateful they were brought into my life as another teacher.Linda, momslave to Buddy & Roscoe